Introduction: a thermosetting epoxy modified heavy-duty powder coatings
specially designed for epoxy anti-corrosion coating steel, this
product adopts imported two step method special epoxy, part
functional epoxy, match up dedicated anticorrosive epoxy firming
agent, unique compound design and practical by the authoritative
department detection, has good reactivity, strong adhesion
strength, good toughness and bending resistance, excellent chemical
resistance, solvent resistance, cathodic disbonding resistance,
impact resistance and other properties.
- 1. Very good adhesion with the substrate.
- 2. Coating density, continuous, brightness, resistance to
penetration, less funnelled
- 3. Coating with excellent cathodic disbonding resistance and high
- 4. Coating with high bond strength of concrete, strong bond stress.
- 5. Good toughness, no cracking for bending
- 6. Low melting temperature, high reactivity, high curing completion
rate,good mechanical properties
- 7. Versatility, low powder consumption
- 8. Steel wire drawing in the powder coating can be reduced or
A single component, borate and chlorine free, water borne
intumescent coating designed for on-site application to interior
exposed structural steel requiring protection from cellulosic fire.
NH 1120 is a low VOC acrylic intumescent material independently
fire tested for up to 3 hour fire ratings in accordance with ASTM
E119/UL263, BS 476 20-22, EN 13381-8 and GB 14907.
NH 1120 is a CE marked product with European Technical Approval
|INTENDED USES||To provide cellulosic fire protection on beams, columns and hollow
sections in interior environments.|
PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR NH 1120
|68% ± 3% (measured according to ISO 3233 and BCF Guidance Method)|
300-700 microns (12-28 mils) dry equivalent to 441-1029 microns
(17.6-41.2 mils) wet
Required film thickness is dependent upon fire rating
1 m²/litre at 700 microns d.f.t and stated volume solids
39 sq.ft/US gallon at 28 mils d.f.t and stated volume solids
Allow appropriate loss factors
Airless Spray, Brush, Roller
|Method of pplication||Overcoating interval with self|