- Sublimation powder coating is also called Heat Transfer Powder
Coating because of the process of heat transfer printing.This
process is a sublimation process,which is a phisycal-chemical
transition of a pattern from transfer paper or film to a substrate
which is pre-coated with a special powder designed to be as the
base color of this sublimation.
- Through this sublimation process countless effects and patterns
such as woodgrain, marble, granite, fancies, pictures can be
transferred on substrate surfaces.
- This series is available in a variety of color, gloss, finishes and
- The coating is flexible and non-sticky paper, so that the
prefabricated steel could be coated with this products before
- To learn more about this application process,please refer to Heat
- Chemistry: Epoxy Polyester/Polyester / Polyurethane
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity: 1.2-1.7g/cm3 up to colors
- Curing schedule(object temp.): 180℃/10-15minutes;200℃/6-10minutes;
- Storage: Dry ventilation conditions below 30℃
- Shelf life: 12months
- General Industry
- Architecture Construction
If you want a detailed quotation, please inform me the following
1. Required RAL color .
2. Your quantity of each color.
3. Your usage (Such as aluminum windows or doors, stock or fence)
If you have other requirement ,please let me know.