- Sublimation powder coating is also called Heat Transfer Powder
Coating because of the process of heat transfer printing.This
process is a sublimation process,which is a phisycal-chemical
transition of a pattern from transfer paper or film to a substrate
which is pre-coated with a special powder designed to be as the
base color of this sublimation.
- Through this sublimation process countless effects and patterns
such as woodgrain, marble, granite, fancies, pictures can be
transferred on substrate surfaces.
- This series is available in a variety of color, gloss, finishes and
- To learn more about this application process,please refer to Heat
- The coating is flexible and non-sticky paper, so that the
prefabricated steel could be coated with this products before
- Chemistry: Epoxy Polyester/Polyester / Polyurethane
- Particle size: Suitable for electrostatic spraying
- Specific gravity: 1.2-1.7g/cm3 up to colors
- Curing schedule(object temp.): 180℃/10-15minutes;200℃/6-10minutes;
- Storage: Dry ventilation conditions below 30℃
- Shelf life: 12months
- General Industry
- Architecture Construction
Prices denpend on the colors and using environment,please tell us
the colors and using environment(indoor use or outdoor use).
1kg powder sample is available for each color for your testing.
One sample is free of cost,while you have to pay for the air
The minimum order is 500kg,each color≥100kg.
30% T/T prepayment,70% T/T before shipment(or against BL)or L/C at
Production normally will be delivered in 5-8 days after receipt of
1.We offer professional products and fast delivery.
2.We will help you solve problems during your usage of our
3.Any question can turn to the technology department of our